Part-Time Talent Acquisition Specialist (Life Sciences) - Macquarie Park
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 1917
Position Title: MSP Specialist
- Onsite recruitment for a global life sciences company
- Part-Time 3 days/week with flexible working days
- 18 months max term contract (with view to extend)
- Manage both perm and temp recruitment
Fast pace hands on role based onsite in Macquarie Park > End-to-end recruitment for permanent, contractor & temporary roles. ASAP Start.
About the Opportunity
Reporting into the Regional Account Director, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be working onsite for a global life sciences organisation in Macquarie Park; delivering end-to-end recruitment for permanent, contractor, and temporary roles across the organisation in the ANZ region.
About the Responsibilities
- Proactively sourcing top candidates to grow existing talent pools
- Shortlisting, screening, and referring suitable candidates to Hiring Managers
- Drafting job ads, organising interviews, and conducting reference & background checks
- Market mapping for niche roles, and making direct approaches
- Working closely with Hiring Managers to identify workforce planning needs
About the Requirements
- Minimum 3 years RPO, In-house, or Agency experience, preferably within Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing or Generalist recruitment
- Commercially driven, with exceptional advisory and business partnering skills
- Flexible and adaptable to fast changing environments, process driven and solutions focussed, with good attention to detail
- Resilient and results driven, to successfully execute key deliverables
- Highly organised, with exceptional prioritisation and communication skills
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
To register your interest, click ‘Apply Now’. For further details, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.
Community / Marketing Title: Part-Time Talent Acquisition Specialist (Life Sciences) - Macquarie Park
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU