Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Technology) - North Sydney
Location: North Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 1934
Position Title: Senior Talent Advisor
- Onsite recruitment for a multinational consumer organisation
- 24 months max-term contract (with view to extend)
- Full-Time role with flexible working arrangement
- Competitive Base Salary + Super + 10% Bonus
Deliver end-to-end recruitment for roles in the IT space > Provide expert advice to clients on recruitment best practices > North Sydney location.
Working as part of a team, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for delivering end-to-end recruitment for the Technology portfolio. Partnering with hiring managers, you will be developing and implementing proactive sourcing strategies to attract high quality talent, building strong talent pipelines to meet hiring requirements, advising on recruitment best practices, as well as devising innovative initiatives to build a strong employer brand.
- Minimum 5 years recruitment experience in the Technology space, preferably within a RPO or internal setting
- Highly commercial, with proven relationship management and influencing skills across a broad range of stakeholders
- A passion for delivering exceptional service and overall recruitment experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude, process driven and solution focussed
- Exceptional communication, organisation and time management skills
Our client is a multinational consumer credit reporting organisation with operations in over 20 countries across Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, and over 10,000 employees globally.
The successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment background checks, and MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to register your interest. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Technology) - North Sydney
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: North Sydney, New South Wales AU