MSP Recruitment Specialist (Generalist) - Sydney
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 1976
Position Title: MSP Specialist
- 24 months max term contract (with view to extend)
- Full-Time with flexible working from home options
- Manage the recruitment of contingent workers for a large services organisation
- Competitive remuneration on offer (depending on experience)
Coordinate & manage all aspects of the service delivery of contingent workers across the business for a large services organisation. ASAP Start.
About the Opportunity
The MSP Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for recruiting and managing a portfolio of contingent workers across a number of business units for our client; a large services organisation. Key to the success of this role will be your ability to build strong partnerships with key stakeholders; working closely with them to identify workforce planning needs, and resource planning for any upcoming peaks or slow downs in order to effectively manage workforce resources.
About the Requirements
- Recruitment Specialist with min. 2-3 years experience running MSP programs, or as an agency temp recruiter
- Strong experience recruiting across multiple sectors including Finance/Accounting, Business Support, Sales & Marketing and Technology
- Commercially driven, with strong relationship and business partnering skills
- Flexible and adaptable to fast changing environments, solutions focussed, with good attention to detail
- Highly organised, with exceptional prioritisation and communication skills
The successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment background checks, and MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
To register your interest for this opportunity, click ‘Apply Now’. For further details, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.
Community / Marketing Title: MSP Recruitment Specialist (Generalist) - Sydney
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU