Senior Talent Sourcing Specialist (Technology) - Sydney
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2026
Position Title: Senior Sourcing Specialist
- Candidate sourcing support to a contingent workforce recruitment team
- 24 months full-time max-term contract (with view to extend)
- High energy busy team / Flexible work-from home arrangements
- Competitive Base Salary + Super
Deliver candidate sourcing expertise/support to a busy MSP team > High volume temp/contractor recruitment within the Technology space. ASAP Start.
Reporting to the MSP Program Manager, the Senior Talent Sourcing Specialist (Technology) is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing candidate attraction initiatives with a strong focus on strategic/proactive sourcing
- Shortlisting, screening, qualifying candidates, and building strong talent pipelines to meet hiring requirements
- Briefing candidates, setting up interviews, coordinating reference/background checks and onboarding new starters; ensuring positive experience throughout hiring process
- Advising on market trends, salary levels, and recruitment best practices, as well as devising innovative initiatives to build strong employer branding
- Maintaining and updating accurate candidate/client records on recruitment system to support effective management reporting
- Min. 5 years end-to-end recruitment experience in the Technology sector, preferably from a MSP or Temp Agency setting
- Superior candidate sourcing skills across various channels including identifying and engaging talent through innovative strategies
- Experience managing a high volume of roles, and passionate about delivering exceptional experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude, process driven and solution focussed
- Exceptional communication, organisation and time management skills
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our depth of experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition, from permanent employees to contingent and contractor workforce, with key offerings in Managed Services Provider (MSP) Programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), and Integrated Talent Solutions.
The successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment background checks, and MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to register your interest for this opportunity. For further information, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Talent Sourcing Specialist (Technology) - Sydney
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU