Talent Acquisition Specialists - Sydney
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2061
Position Title: Talent Advisor ( Contract )
- Multiple temp opportunities available (up to 12 months)
- Flexible working arrangements full/part time (min. 3 days/week)
- Recruit for our portfolio of RPO/MSP clients across various industry sectors
- Competitive hourly rates (depending on experience)
Hands on end-to-end recruitment > Diverse work in fast-paced environments > Sydney locations > Full/Part Time option > ASAP Start.
About the Opportunities
Working as part of our Central Delivery Team (CDT), you will be working on projects across our portfolio of RPO & MSP clients. With a number of projects already lined up, varying from 2 -12 months in length, we are currently looking for more Talent Acquisition Specialists to join us on a temporary basis to help deliver these projects within agreed timeframes.
Our diverse portfolio includes clients from a variety of industries including; Technology, Financial Services, Medical Devices & Life Sciences, Telecommunications, Professional Services, Government, Infrastructure, Education, Energy and Manufacturing.
About the Responsibilities
- Delivering end-to-end recruitment, including taking job briefs, sourcing & screening candidates, booking interviews, conducting reference & background checks, negotiating offers, and on-boarding
- Partnering with hiring managers to identify and address current/future staffing needs, and implementing strategies to attract high quality candidates and build strong talent pipelines
- Devising innovative initiatives to promote strong employer branding; ensuring positive experience for both hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Maintaining and updating accurate candidate/client records on recruitment systems to support effective management reporting
- 3-5 years demonstrated recruitment experience preferably within a RPO/Internal setting
- Strong business acumen, with proven abilities to build/maintain relationships and influence stakeholders
- Collaborative and agile to work in fast paced environments with changing priorities, and delivering solutions to meet business needs
- Exceptional communication, process driven, with a ‘can do’ attitude
All applicants MUST have Rights to Work in Australia, and pre-employment background checks may be required for some projects.
To register your interest for these opportunities, click ‘Apply Now’ and forward us a copy of your CV. For further information, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Specialists - Sydney
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU