Recruitment Project Manager (Transformations) - Brisbane
Location: Brisbane, Queensland AU
Requisition Number: 2103
Position Title: Program Manager
- Multiple ongoing temp opportunities available
- Choice of full/part time hours (min. 3 days/week)
- Well known ASX listed organisation undergoing transformation
- Attractive hourly rates + Super (depending on experience)
Use your expertise to advise on recruitment best practices > Assist with the delivery of talent acquisition transformation projects.
About the Opportunities
As Recruitment Project Manager, you will be comfortable managing the delivery of strategic solutions focusing on Talent Acquisition, Internal Mobility, Early Careers or Projects for an enterprise-wide transformation. While these positions will still have an end-to-end recruitment aspect, you will help advise, establish and execute bespoke processes, methodologies, and best practices for talent acquisition at various levels for the organisation.
These positions will require you to have strong business partnering skills, and you will have experience delivering strategic projects and BAU recruitment, ideally with a focus on Talent Management, Internal Redeployment, or Graduate Programs.
- Seasoned Talent Acquisition professional, ideally in similar roles (i.e. Recruitment Lead, Redeployment/Career Transition Consultant, Talent Project Specialist, Graduate Recruiter etc.)
- Extensive end-to-end recruitment in an in-house or RPO setting, with strong stakeholder engagement and advisory skills
- Experience working in large complex commercial organisations is highly regarded, and track record in running recruitment projects
- Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude, process driven and solution focussed, and a passion for delivering exceptional results
About the Organisation & Benefits
Our client is a large ASX 100 blue-chip organisation founded over 40 years ago with over 20,000 employees nationally. This particular program offers flexible working from home options, long term temp contracts, attractive hourly rates and ongoing career development. You will be working on enterprise-wide transformation projects, and more importantly, with driven and supportive people!
If these roles are of interest, please apply directly by clicking ‘Apply Now’. For further information, please contact For further information, please contact Gray Lynch on 0422 729 029.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Project Manager (Transformations) - Brisbane
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brisbane, Queensland AU