Talent Acquisition Specialists (Technology) - Sydney
Location: North Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2104
Position Title: Talent Advisor
- High volume recruitment within the Technology space
- 3-4 months max-term contract (view to extend further)
- Full-Time role with flexible working arrangement
- $100-110k + Super (depending on experience)
High volume recruitment within the Technology space for a global transformation project > Use your expertise to advise on recruitment best practices > Immediate Start.
About the Responsibilities
- Delivering end-to-end recruitment solutions, and building strong talent pipelines to meet hiring requirements
- Coordinating pre-employment background checks and onboarding new starters; ensuring positive experience throughout hiring process
- Advising on market trends, salary levels, and recruitment best practices, as well as devising innovative initiatives to build strong employer branding
- Maintaining and updating accurate candidate/client records on recruitment system to support effective management reporting
- Min. 5 years experience in the Technology sector, preferably within internal recruitment or temp agency settings
- Strong candidate sourcing skills across various channels including identifying and engaging talent through innovative strategies
- Experience managing a high volume of roles, and passionate about delivering exceptional experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Exceptional communication, organisation and time management skills
The successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment background checks, and MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to register your interest for this opportunity. For further information, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Specialists (Technology) - Sydney
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: North Sydney, New South Wales AU