Senior Technical Recruiter (Infrastructure) - Sydney
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2166
Position Title: Senior Talent Advisor
- ASAP Start for the right candidate
- 12 months max-term contract (opportunity to extend further)
- Work from home 85% of the time
- $120-130k + Super (depending on experience)
Work onsite for one of the leading global giants in cloud computing > Specialist technology recruitment for the Infrastructure team > ASAP Start.
Currently experiencing exponential growth across Australia and globally, an opportunity is now available for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join the Infrastructure team. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process, with a strong focus on proactive sourcing strategies to engage passive candidates
- Maintaining talent pipelines and delivering effective market mapping and identification of IT talent to meet hiring needs
- Advising on recruitment best practices, and providing market insights to support key hiring decisions
- Supporting various recruitment projects and developing innovative initiatives to further strengthen employer branding
- Delivering exceptional recruitment experience and service to hiring managers and candidates
- Senior Recruiter with specialist experience recruiting in the IT Infrastructure space in Australia
- Strong networks and industry knowledge including previous experience working within a large Technology organisation
- Commercial, with proven relationship management and influencing skills across a broad range of stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a standalone role, hands-on and solutions focussed
- Professional with exceptional communication, organisation and time management skills
Our client is a leading global cloud computing and web services provider, with comprehensive products and services that tailors to every need. Known as one of the “big three” in the cloud services market, with key operations in over 20 geographic regions across AMER, EMEA, and APAC, and in excess of 1 million users globally.
The successful applicant MUST have rights to work in Australia.
If you're currently in the market in search of your next exciting opportunity, click ‘Apply’ now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Technical Recruiter (Infrastructure) - Sydney
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU