Campus Recruiter cum Coordinator
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 2186
Position Title: Recruitment Coordinator
What does work mean to you? Are you realizing your potential and helping others do the same?
At Randstad Sourceright, our people are our greatest innovation. We recognize the value of every individual and our clients, candidates and colleagues sit at the heart of everything we do. For us, this means making work meaningful every day.
We have ambition with a purpose so if you’re not just looking for a job, but a purposeful, progressive and satisfying career, join us! Let’s make work meaningful together.
We’re looking for a
your typical day includes
as the Campus Recruiter you will be responsible for the employer branding and marketing efforts, graduate recruitment and events management. Build and manage key University’s strategic relationships with Career Offices and Professors. Manage, define and assist in executing the Summer Internship and Graduate program
your focus will be to
- understanding hiring needs of the client
- partnering to work with specified schools to gather the pool of interns
- phone screening CVs based on JD requirements and floating CVs to the client
- arranging virtual or face to face interviews
- liaising with schools for paperwork for final shortlisted interns
- supporting MSP specialist with VMS management
- any other ad hoc activities, team needs support on
what you will need
- Diploma holder with a knack of recruitment
- must be CEI certified
- willingness to support high volume recruitment activity across
- ability to inspire and position him/herself as a career counsellor to students
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- meticulous and a good team player
why we love what we do and we think you will, too:
- we are empowered to speak up - through our Randstad in Touch engagement program, we gather real-time feedback and take action on employees’ suggestions and ideas
- we work with diverse and creative people from the best companies globally
- we are part of a big global family of talent advisors, who are passionate and not afraid to challenge the status quo – we have a central platform to share successes and fun moments, that allows us to bond, no matter where we are located
- our leaders are inspiring us to do our best for our clients, candidates and colleagues
- we value open communication and feedback and are proud to be an Open Company on Glassdoor, consistently outperforming our competitors
- we empower our people through great conversations - not static performance reviews - to position them for success
- we embrace diversity and support our clients to achieve their own Diversity & Inclusion goals
- we are committed to growing sustainable communities, and through Randstad with Heart we give all our employees 8 hours of volunteering time to support a charity of their choice. We also have a long-standing partnership with Voluntary Services Overseas (VSO) and encourage our employees to volunteer.
- we offer a transparent career pathing framework, training opportunities and a recognition program to celebrate outperformance
- we strive to be ahead of the pack and invest in new HR technology and knowledge
- we encourage flexible working and foster the growth of global to local virtual teams
- we are recognized as an industry leader that invests in its people, solutions, innovation and capabilities to drive business and client success - this makes us a star performer on the Everest Group PEAK matrices
- we like to call Fridays “Learning Fridays” and support this with interactive learning opportunities everybody can get involved in
- doing business globally is important to us so we foster global talent mobility, international secondments, and inter-cultural training and experiences
A job description can only tell you so much...hear from our people on what work means to us.
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our solutions span recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP) and integrated talent solutions. For more information, see https://www.randstadsourceright.com/
Community / Marketing Title: Campus Recruiter cum Coordinator
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG