MSP Recruitment Coordinator - Sydney
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2201
Position Title: MSP Specialist
- 24 months max term contract (with view to extend)
- Full-Time with flexible working from home options
- Recruitment Coordinators and Administrators encouraged to apply
- $65-75k + Super + Mobile (depending on experience)
Coordinate & manage all aspects of the service delivery of contingent workers across the business for a large services organisation. Full training provided > ASAP Start.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the MSP Program Manager, the MSP Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Building strong partnerships with key stakeholders and working closely with them to identify workforce planning needs
- Engaging and managing suppliers, ensuring workforce requirements are met and delivered according to SLA's
- Managing and tracking all job postings, bookings and extensions on SAP Fieldglass
- Assisting with customer enquiries, and providing ad-hoc reporting as required
- Providing training to new hiring managers on recruitment processes, and supporting ongoing process improvements
About the Requirements
- Experienced Recruitment Coordinator or Administrator looking for their next step
- Knowledge and understanding of the recruitment life cycle
- High level of customer service, with exceptional communication and prioritisation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to fast changing environments, results driven, with good attention to detail
- Highly organised, solutions focussed and strong IT skills
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
To register your interest for this opportunity, click ‘Apply Now’. For further details, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.
Community / Marketing Title: MSP Recruitment Coordinator - Sydney
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU