Talent Specialists (Project Delivery) - Sydney
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2204
Position Title: Sourcing Specialist
- Multiple projects opportunities available / ASAP Start
- Roles available for Talent Advisors, Candidate Sourcers and Talent Coordinators
- Choice of full/part time hours (min. 4 days/week)
- Attractive rates and flexible work options available
Volume recruitment delivery for a number of high profile government projects. Multiple Talent Advisor, Candidate Sourcer & Talent Coordinator opportunities available. ASAP Start.
About the Opportunities
Supporting the recruitment for a number of high profile government projects, you will be facilitating the delivery of end-to-end recruitment solutions focusing on Talent Acquisition, Recruitment Coordination, and general Project Delivery.
About the Responsibilities
Talent Advisors & Candidate Sourcers:
- Advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, screening, and qualifying candidates
- Briefing candidates, setting up interviews, coordinating reference checks and onboarding new starters
- Collecting relevant documentation, and maintaining accurate candidate records on recruitment system
- Initiating and coordinating all required pre-employment probity checks
- Talent Advisors, Candidate Sourcers or Talent Coordinators from an internal or agency settings, ideally with experience managing a high volume of roles
- Flexible and adaptable, who thrives working in fast paced, results driven environments
- Collaborative team player who is process driven and solution focussed
- Exceptional communication, organisation and time management skills
Click ‘Apply Now’ to register your interest. For more information, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Specialists (Project Delivery) - Sydney
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU