Talent Sourcing Specialist (FinTech & Risk) - Sydney
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2243
Position Title: Talent Engagement Specialist
- Proactive sourcing & market mapping for a global bank
- 2 years max term contract (with view to extend)
- Full-Time opportunity with 60% working from home
- $85-90k + Super + Mobile Allowance + Bonus
Hands-on, fast-paced and challenging role > Identify and engage top talent through proactive strategic sourcing & screening > ASAP Start
Reporting to the Strategic Sourcing Lead, you will be joining a high performing collaborative team focussed on identifying top talent. As the Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing candidate attraction initiatives with a strong focus on strategic/proactive sourcing
- Shortlisting, screening, qualifying candidates, and building strong talent pipelines to meet hiring requirements
- Delivering accurate market mapping and identification of talent, and providing insights on talent trends
- Advising on current market conditions, as well as driving innovative initiatives to uplift employer branding
- Talent Sourcing Specialist with min. 3 years volume recruitment experience within FinTech or Risk
- Proven abilities to proactively engage top talent through innovative sourcing strategies
- Self-starter with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, deadline driven and solutions focussed
- Strong business partnering, exceptional communication, and time management skills
A global bank with over 2 million customers in Australia; providing a range of products and services including Personal Banking, Credit Cards, Home Loans, Superannuation, Personal Loans, and Insurance.
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia, and is required to complete pre-employment background checks prior to commencement.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to express your interest. For more details, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166, or email Dominic.Tan@randstadsourceright.com.au.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Sourcing Specialist (FinTech & Risk) - Sydney
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU