Talent Sourcing Specialist (FinTech & Risk) - Sydney
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2243
Position Title: Talent Engagement Specialist
- Identify and engage top talent through proactive strategic sourcing & screening
- Well-known, Global Bank with on-site solution across various business units
- 12 to 24 month max term contract (with view to extend)
- Flexible working options available, based in Sydney CBD
Are you looking for the next step in your Talent Acquisition career? Interested in working for a Banking tech-leader? Look no further!
Reporting to the Strategic Sourcing Lead, you will be joining a high performing collaborative team focussed on identifying top talent. As the Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing candidate attraction initiatives with a strong focus on strategic/proactive sourcing for Financial Services or ICT business units
- Shortlisting, screening, qualifying candidates, and building strong talent pipelines to meet hiring requirements
- Advising on current market conditions, as well as driving innovative initiatives to uplift employer branding
- Delivering accurate market mapping and identification of talent, and providing insights on talent trends. This skill can be trained by market mapping specialists globally and onsite.
- Ideally worked in a similar role (i.e. Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition, Talent Specialist, Talent Advisor, Sourcing Specialist etc.)
- Proven abilities to proactively engage top talent through innovative sourcing strategies
- Experience recruiting in FinTech, ICT, Financial Services or Banking industry
- Developed stakeholder management, exceptional communication, and time management skills
A global bank with over 2 million customers in Australia; providing a range of products and services including Personal Banking, Credit Cards, Home Loans, Superannuation, Personal Loans, and Insurance.
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia, and is required to complete pre-employment background checks prior to commencement.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to express your interest, or contact Gray Lynch on email@example.com.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Sourcing Specialist (FinTech & Risk) - Sydney
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU