Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (TelCo) - Sydney
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2260
Position Title: Senior Talent Advisor
- Opportunity to work with a 5G market leader - Ericsson
- 18 months max term contract (with view to extend further)
- Collaborative team / Career development opportunities
- $95-100k + Super + Bonus + Benefits
Opportunity to truly own and drive the talent acquisition function > Full or Part-Time (4days/week) with flexible options - condensed hours and WFH.
Working as part of an existing RPO solution, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for the delivery of end-to-end recruitment solutions for Ericsson’s Network Services business unit. Key accountabilities include:
- Talent Delivery: implementing innovative sourcing strategies and recruitment campaigns to attract and engage top talent, and building strong pipelines meet hiring requirements
- Relationship Delivery: partnering with key stakeholders to understand business objectives, and working closely with Hiring Managers to identify and plan workforce/resource needs
- Advisory Delivery: providing insights on market conditions/trends to support key hiring decisions and advising on recruitment best practices
- Brand Delivery: delivering exceptional candidate/hiring manager experience, and supporting initiatives to drive and strengthen employer branding
- Min. 3-5 years experience in RPO/internal or agency setting, with expertise recruiting within the Tech/TelCo Networks space
- Sound knowledge of the current local market, and ability to consult/advise as a trusted SME
- Hands-on with a ‘can do’ attitude, process oriented, with the passion and drive to deliver solutions and results
- Exceptional communication, organisation and time management skills
Working with the tech firm that created the mobile world; Ericsson has made it their business to make a mark. When joining our Talent Acquisition Team supporting Ericsson, you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best; shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
All applicants MUST have rights to work in AUS.
Come, and be where it begins, and ‘Apply' now! For a confidential discussion, contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166, or email Dominic.Tan@randstadsourceright.com.au for details.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (TelCo) - Sydney
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU