Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Technology) - Sydney
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2333
Position Title: Senior Talent Advisor
- 12 months max term contract (with view to extend)
- Recruit for a global software developer
- Full-Time opportunity / 100% Working from home
- $100-110k + Super + Benefits
Work as part of a global team > Provide expert advice on recruitment best practice, and deliver end-to-end recruitment solutions for roles in ANZ.
Working as part of a new global RPO solution, our client is a leading software developer, providing software as service solutions for organisations globally.
In this standalone role, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for rolling out and delivering end-to-end recruitment solutions, and providing expert advice and guidance on best practice recruitment operations for the ANZ region. Partnering with hiring managers, you will be developing and implementing proactive sourcing strategies to attract high quality talent, building strong talent pipelines to meet hiring requirements, as well as devising innovative initiatives to build a strong employer brand.
- Senior recruiter with min. 5 years experience in a RPO or internal setting
- Strong experience in hiring Helpdesk Support, Pre/Post Sales Accounts Executives, Business Development, and Corporate for Technology organisations in the ANZ market
- Commercial, with proven relationship management and influencing skills across a broad range of stakeholders
- A passion for delivering exceptional service and overall recruitment experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude, process driven and comfortable working in a standalone role
The successful applicant will have Rights to Work in Australia, and is required to complete a pre-employment background check prior to commencing.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to register your interest. For more information about this opportunity, contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Technology) - Sydney
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU