Senior Talent Advisor (Medical Devices) - North Ryde
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2340
Position Title: Senior Talent Advisor
- 12 months maternity leave contract (with view to extend further)
- Global organisation specialising in orthopaedics & wound care management
- Full-Time role with flexible working arrangement
- $110-120k + Super + Benefits + Bonus
Provide expert advice, deliver end-to-end recruitment solutions for roles across the organisation in Australia & New Zealand > ASAP Start.
Working as part of the onsite talent team, the Senior Talent Advisor is responsible for delivering end-to-end recruitment solutions for roles across the ANZ region. Responsibilities include:
- Talent Delivery: implementing innovative sourcing strategies and recruitment campaigns to attract and engage top talent, and building strong pipelines to meet hiring requirements
- Relationship Delivery: partnering with key stakeholders to understand business objectives, and working closely with Hiring Managers to identify and plan workforce/resource needs
- Advisory Delivery: providing insights on market conditions/trends to support key hiring decisions and advising on recruitment best practices
- Brand Delivery: delivering exceptional candidate/hiring manager experience, and supporting initiatives to drive and strengthen employer branding
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Min. 5-6 years experience in RPO/internal or agency settings, and expertise recruiting within Medical Devices or Life Sciences
- Sound knowledge of the current local market, and ability to consult/advise as a trusted SME
- Commercially driven, with exceptional stakeholder engagement and management skills, and the ability to influence
- Hands-on with a ‘can do’ attitude, solutions focussed, and process oriented, with the passion and drive to deliver solutions and results
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
‘Apply Now’ to express your interest in this opportunity. For further details, contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166, or email Dominic.Tan@randstadsourceright.com.au.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Talent Advisor (Medical Devices) - North Ryde
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU