Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 2459
Position Title: Talent Advisor
Talent Advisor - Singapore
- Permanent Position
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility.
Sourceright’s delivery encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP.
Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive growth mind-set to deliver the advisory mind set our clients expect.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for a high volume/bulk roles, from sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiation
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across talent acquisition team members, as well as key cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Advise others on best practices regarding the hiring process Manage internal and external job postings
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of talent, maintain ATS data integrity, and regularly share updates with internal stakeholders
- Utilize innovative sourcing techniques and strategies to find, connect with and recruit top-tier talent
To be successful in this role:
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a RPO
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Solid track record of building strong relationships with hiring managers at all levels and making successful placements
- Creative and innovative mindset and the ability to independently solve problems
- Proven track record successfully sourcing passive candidates
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand/communicate job requirements and expectations
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join the world's largest recruitment company by revenue in a role that will provide you with the platform to become recognised as one of the leaders within the RPO sector for the Asia Pacific region as you create complex solutions for Randstad Sourceright clients.
Company Name: Randstad Sourceright
EA Licence No.: 94C3609
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Advisor
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG