Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 2472
Position Title: HR Operation manager
Job Title: HRBP
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility.
Sourceright’s delivery encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP.
Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive growth mind-set to deliver the advisory mind set our clients expect.
As a HR Coordinator in the People Operations team, you will join a team of HR operations specialists to provide a range of key services, from supporting cross-functional HR and non-HR stakeholders (MarketHR, People Consultants, Compliance teams, etc.), to ongoing process execution and partnering with internal teams to help resolve employee queries.
- Provide support to in-geo HR operational processes, and ensure a consistently magical stakeholder experience including but not restricted to:
- Letter generation processes
- Government reporting
- Assist in preparation of statutory report filing
- Support authorised signatory process
- Translation Support (spot audits, social security letters)
- Health & Pension fund support
- Social security letters (document management)
- Employee classification (queries)
- Government reporting (preparing reports and translation services)
- Spot Audits
- Benefits Administration & Queries (Annual Communication)
- Bi-annual Workforce & Hiring Planning and Reporting
- Regular entity verification for offers, transfers, job changes & reorganisations
- Googler consultation on Entity Changes (Role Entity Mapping)
- Set up and run Tax and Annual GSU Tax Training (Data Support)
- Partner with cross functional teams and key stakeholders to execute and improve seamless operational processes to further company's guidelines/policies
- Define, collect, and analyse process metrics. Use insights gathered to scale existing processes for growing and/or changing user needs.
- Create and maintain process documentation for all processes, training colleagues where required
- Operate a process of highly-reliable data entry around employee information, customer-friendly resolution of user enquiries, questions and issues
- Fluent Bi-lingual verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Ability to create dashboards, analyse data, distill findings, and present information in an easily digestible manner to support data-driven decisions
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to keep information confidential and commitment to produce high quality work
- Proficiency in MS Office/ and Google Suite
- At least 3 years of HR operations experience (Process Management, HR Operations & Improvement)
- Knowledge of local labor laws and experience in preparation government reporting is highly desirable
Company Name: Randstad Sourceright
EA Licence No.: 94C3609
Community / Marketing Title: HRBP
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG