Requisition Number: 2476
Position Title: Talent Specialist
Job Title: Talent Specialist
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility.
Sourceright’s delivery encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP.
Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive growth mind-set to deliver the advisory mind set our clients expect.
Responsible for the end to end recruitment process including sourcing activities, candidates and client management.
Execute all end to end recruitment activities involving both candidates and clients.
- Proactively seeking to identify entry to senior level talent, primarily through effective and diligent Internet, database, and social media searches
- You will be responsible for market and talent research ascertaining likely sourcing opportunities for well-matched candidates and complete detailed Master Sourcing Plans
- Working closely with Recruitment Coordinators to set up interviews’ arrangement, documents for salary proposal and offer management
- Regular update to clients on recruitment status and progress.
The key competencies for this role include:
- Client focus
- Performance management
- Work under pressure
- Passion for results
- Commercial drive
- Team working
- Efficient implementation
- Promoting core values
Knowledge, Skills And Experience:
- Knowledge of social media and social networking sites.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple requisition assignments in FMCG industry
- Demonstrated evidence of solid time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines
- Customer service focus and ability to maintain courteous and professional working relationships
Company Name: Randstad Sourceright
EA Licence No.: 94C3609
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Specialist
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage: