Recruitment Business Partner - Telco/Tech
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 2491
Position Title: Recruitment Business Partner
Job Title: Recruitment Business Partner - Telco/Tech
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP. Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mind-set.
The Recruitment Business Partner (RBP) is responsible for ensuring the client and relevant stakeholders receive advisory services from RSR inclusive of market intelligence, creative sourcing strategies and problem resolution. The RBP achieves this by spending 55% of their time directly engaging with HMs and driving the effective use of Talent Communities which are prequalified and interested candidates who want to join our client.
Account Manager / Leader
Client hiring managers, client HR BPs, client Talent Acquisition and/or procurement, account delivery team, account leader and RSR management
To transition RSR delivery from a transactional reactive model to an advisory proactive and solution oriented capability
The main accountability areas for this position are:
Conduct Advisory Intakes:
- Conducting advisory intake sessions using market intelligence and defined sourcing strategy
- (Recruitment Strategy Framework)
- Accountability for collection of candidate market intelligence specific to competitor remuneration & benefits
- Training team members on how to conduct advisory intake sessions through demonstration
- Accessing and sharing market intelligence during intake sessions and aging requisition reviews
- Conducting role triage to ensure load balancing Aged requisition management
- Sourcing strategy review – engagement of sourcing expertise to problem solve
- Talent community quarterly evaluation and monthly ROI analysis
- Source of hire review in collaboration with RSR Sourcing Master to drive improvements
Aged Requisition Analysis and Problem Resolution:
- Scheduling of aged requisition review with relevant Hiring Managers and problem resolution to diminish TTH while improving quality
- Quarterly analysis of all aged requisitions with root cause analysis
- Development of strategy to prevent aged requisitions inclusive of revisions to sourcing channels, diversity campaigns, aggregation of candidate data specific to competitor compensation offers, role triage and review of talent communities to align with demand forecasting and aged requisition analysis.
Talent Community Return On Investment
- Quarterly review of Talent Communities to ensure alignment with demand planning and aged requisition analysis
- Weekly review of Talent Community health to ensure ability to take qualified and interested resumes to intake sessions
- Coaching of team members on effective use of Talent Communities
Development and Coaching:
- Coaching of team members to advisory intake capability through demonstration and on the job coaching
- Weekly review of talent community health and relevant coaching to ensure effective brand
- representation and candidate representation during intake session
Key Performance Indicators:
The following indicators are suggested to monitor performance and can be used to identify problem areas:
- 35% of hires from talent communities
- Client satisfaction surveys at a 4.5/5 or 9-10/10 on advisory and solution orientation of overall service
All employees are required to exemplify the full suite of Randstad competencies and behaviors however the key leadership competencies for this role include:
Leveraging strong intellectual power to identify patterns and draw insights from information in order to conceptualize strategic direction, solve problems and identify opportunities.
the company and make critical business decisions
Leveraging proactively to address change on all dimensions. Anticipate change and view situations from different perspectives whilst keeping pace in decision making to realize opportunities and mitigate risks.
Driving excellent execution by setting robust processes to execute strategies and follow through with strong monitoring and operational navigation to ensure results. Being firm and courageous in leading execution.
Enabling teams to deliver high performance by providing direction and clarity of purpose, a focus on accountability and the orchestration of efforts. Set high standards and provide the support people need.
Identify potential for synergies across the business and build commitment to achieve shared goals. Thrive on working with people that represent a mix of backgrounds, insights and perspectives.
Building strategic partnerships with clients & stakeholders. Actively shape the external environment for the success of Randstad, leveraging personal credibility and thought leadership in getting people onside.
Courage to challenge
Shows courage and confidence to speak up skillfully, challenging others even when they are confronted with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances.
Builds and delivers professionalism through combining commercial and HR expertise to bring value to the organisation, stakeholders and peers.
Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information quickly. Uses information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify options, make recommendations and make robust, defendable decisions.
Be future-focused, eager to understand and open-minded; seeks out evolving and innovative ways to add value to Randstad.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience:
- Minimum relevant Bachelor’s degree, post graduate degree or equivalent ideal
- 4+ years of recruitment experience
- Ideally experience in an internal recruitment function or RPO/BPO model
- Working with a mix of short term and longer term objectives; & hands on execution, from concept to delivery
- Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving
- Superior coaching skills
- Able to interact with high-level decision makers
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of company
- Proven ability to balance between guarding the organization and supporting execution and delivery
- A proven track record in developing and implementing cultural and organizational changes
- Proven ability to work independently and without the back up of standard practices. To solve many issues in a pragmatic way whilst at the same time develop a framework of sustainable processes
Company Name: Randstad Sourceright
EA Licence No.: 94C3609
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Business Partner - Telco/Tech
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG