Recruitment Admin - Aerospace , Manufacturing
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 2492
Position Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Job Title: Recruitment Admin - Aerospace, Manufacturing
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility.
Sourceright’s delivery encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP.
Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive growth mind-set to deliver the advisory mind set our clients expect.
The role of coordinator and administrator is a key role to the success of Randstad Sourceright. Our administration and co-ordinator professionals are key to ensuring a great client and hiring manager experience. Our candidates and hiring managers tell us that the more efficient the process the more enjoyable for all participants which is why this role is critically important.
Team Leader or Manager
To create an amazing candidate and hiring manager experience by ensuring that all scheduling and administrative tasks are completed to perfection.
The main accountability areas for this position are:
- a) Administration execution
- b) Candidate management
- c) Invoicing activity
- d) Timesheet and payroll activity
- e) Background check activation and completion
a) Administration Execution
- Team and office administration
- Administrative work related to the screening of the candidate’s CV
- Administrative work related to posting vacancies and or updating recruitment ads
- Answering of telephone queries
- Meet & greet of candidates (if required)
- Reception support (if applicable)
- Conducting candidate interviews (if applicable)
- Comply with company policies and procedures including business principles, misconduct reporting procedure and competition law compliance policy to meet Randstad Sourceright expectations concerning professional conduct.
- Any other administrative tasks related to the working processes as per team operations.
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required.
b) Candidate Management
- Recruitment administration
- Reporting from Client specific database (where required)
- Payroll, invoices, timesheet verification, work rights check and/or credit checks (if applicable).
Key Performance Indicators:
The following indicators are suggested to monitor performance:
- Hiring Manager and Candidate satisfaction survey results
- Administrative compliance to client contractual expectations
- Number of corrections.
The key competencies for this role include:
- Client focus
- Team working
- Work under pressure
- Passion for results
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Promoting core values
Knowledge, Skills And Experience:
- Administration experience
- Numeracy and IT ability
- Experience of candidate attraction and liaison
- Candidate tracking database experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Randstad we take data privacy seriously. For us to help you find a suitable job, we need you to send us certain personal information, including your contact information, education and relevant work experience. When you send us this information, we will assume you consent to using it to help you find a job.
EA Licence No: 94C3609
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Admin - Aerospace , Manufacturing
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG