Talent Acquisition Specialist (Blue Collar) - Melbourne
Location: Melbourne, Victoria AU
Requisition Number: 2493
Position Title: Talent Specialist
- 12 months max term contract (with view for further extension)
- Flexible approach to working arrangements
- Small friendly and supportive team
- $95-100k + Super (depending on experience)
Leading global provider of renewable energy and services > End-to-end internal recruitment function for skilled blue collar trades and services workforce nationally.
About the Opportunity
Working as part of a small collaborative team, the Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the day to day recruitment activities including requisition/stakeholder management, sourcing, selection, workforce/resource planning, and onboarding. With a consultative approach and a strong focus on proactive and strategic sourcing, you will be initiating targeted recruitment drives to attract and engage top talent within the energy sector.
About the Requirements
- Talent Acquisition Specialist with min. 2-3 years experience recruiting in the Blue Collar space
- Commercially driven, with strong relationship and stakeholder management up to C-Suite level
- Strong abilities to identify and engage top talent through innovation proactive initiatives
- Good attention to detail, task oriented and process driven
- Hands on, highly efficient, and adept at managing priorities to deliver on key business outcomes
About the Organisation
Partnering with a leading provider of sustainable energy solutions, our client designs, manufactures, installs, and services power generation systems across the globe. With over 100 years of expertise, employing close to 30,000 staff worldwide, they are committed to bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
The successful applicant MUST have rights to work in AUS.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to register your interest, or contact Gray Lynch via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist (Blue Collar) - Melbourne
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU