Account Manager - RPO FMCG
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 2501
Position Title: Account Director
Job Title: Account Manager - RPO FMCG
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP. Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive growth mind-set to deliver the advisory mind set our clients expect.
Account Management for the MSP program.
Operations Director/Client Delivery Director
Client hiring managers, client HR BPs, client Talent Acquisition and/or procurement, account delivery team, account leader and RSR management
The main accountability areas for this position are:
- Client management
- Operations management
- Supplier management
- Client management
- Establish relationships and communicate with key stakeholder sponsors and Hiring Managers, to ensure program expectations are delivered.
- Conduct weekly and monthly meetings and quarterly business reviews (Steering Committee/Customer Sponsors) as needed.
- Implement and enhance technology solutions to meet long-term customer technology goals.
- Communicate among RSR Program Managers and other RSR business unit members to gain best practices that can be shared and applied to the client.
- Assist in the establishment and implementation of effective operational strategies which support the customer’s vision.
- Develop new business within in the client.
- Operations management
- Work with the implementation team in the development of customized reporting to meet the needs of Hiring Managers, Finance, Procurement, and other customer Stakeholders. Reporting includes: Spend, Program Review Statistics, Performance Metrics, Quarterly RSR contractor activity, etc
- Establish and maintain effective benchmarking and control of bill rates. Meet or exceed overall savings goals
- Resolve escalated commercial and contractual issues or complaints, if needed and in line with company policy
- Comply with internal processes at all times
- Manage VMS technology and daily requisitions
- Onsite presence at the client site
- Supplier Management
- Manage Supplier performance metrics including order response rate, resume submittals, hit rate, contractor performance satisfaction, and negative turnover
- Work with Suppliers on the improvement of performance metrics, quality of service issues, and contract compliance issues as needed. Ensure there is written documentation in a “Quality of Service” report or alternate means of documentation to capture Supplier performance
- Deactivate non-performing Suppliers
- Act as liaison between Supplier and RSR Legal team regarding Supplier’s certificate of insurance, ensuring all insurance requirements are met and we have proper documents on file
- Manage Supplier on-boarding process.
- Ensure Supplier compliance with Supplier Agreement terms and conditions through periodic audits
- Increase overall RSR efficiencies (supplier count) through supply base management and optimization
Key Performance Indicators:
The following indicators are suggested to monitor performance and can be used to identify problem areas:
- Program Deliverables including cost savings
- Achievement of Contract performance KPIs
- Client satisfaction
The key competencies for this role include:
- Commercial acumen
- Client focus
- Team leadership
- Performance management
- Work under pressure
- Passion for results
- Commercial drive
- Team working
- Efficient implementation
- Promoting core values
Knowledge, Skills, And Experience:
- Expertise within the sector or business line
- Proven results as a Team Leader
At Randstad we take data privacy seriously. For us to help you find a suitable job, we need you to send us certain personal information, including your contact information, education and relevant work experience. When you send us this information, we will assume you consent to using it to help you find a job.
Company Name: Randstad Sourceright
EA Licence No.: 94C3609
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager - RPO FMCG
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG