Marketing & Employer Branding Manager, APAC
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2510
Position Title: Talent Marketing Client Partner
- Work with global brands to develop talent attraction strategies
- Utilise multi-channel programs to help talent attraction initiatives
- Full-Time with flexible work arrangements (remote opportunity)
- Brand new opportunity within Global Talent Marketing team
Develop, design, and implement employer branding strategies for global organisations with a focus on talent attraction across the APAC region.
About the Opportunity & Responsibilities
We are growing as a global talent marketing team with a focus on contributing to employer branding strategies and media & digital transformations for our company and clients. Our team consists of experienced global marketers, employer branding SMEs, recruitment marketing specialists, data analysts, and digital content creators with diverse backgrounds and cultures.
We work within a flexible work environment in which there are clear responsibilities on output, yet allowing room for creativity and innovative ideas.
Strategy & Planning:
- Leading the implementation of new wins or re-implementation projects, working in collaboration with the greater team
- Owning the strategy from solution design, workflow, to employer branding and recruitment marketing
- Effectively leading projects and multifunctional teams across talent marketing and other enterprise teams to achieve project goals, vision and tactics
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners
About the Candidate
- Employer Branding or Recruitment Marketing Specialist with min. 6 years in-house or agency experience (i.e. Account Director, Senior Account Manager, Talent Attraction Consultant, Recruitment Marketing Consultant etc.)
- Exceptional engagement and business partnering skills, ability to communicate, advise and influence stakeholders, and drive to deliver solutions
- Flexible and adaptable to fast paced environments, process driven, and the ability to multitask, and meet deadlines globally
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to express your interest. For more details, please email Gray.Lynch@randstadsourceright.com.au
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing & Employer Branding Manager, APAC
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU