Account Manager - RPO
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 2597
Position Title: Account Manager
Recruitment Account Manager - RPO
Industry: Financial Services
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility.
Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP.
Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive growth mind-set to deliver the advisory mind set our clients expect.
The RPO Account Manager is critical to the RSR client achieving their business objectives, drive RPO project deployment and to the candidate perception of the client as an exciting career opportunity
- Build and maintain a productive relationship with the assigned client.
- Develop customer strategies for performance metrics, escalation management, and communication. Ensuring onsite recruitment team is meeting internal and client KPI’s & SLA’s
- Act as the main point of contact for customers regarding business service issues, questions and concerns.
- Determine budget and timeline for recruitment service delivery
- Recruit and lead cross functional teams to meet recruitment business delivery goals.
- Identify recruitment gaps and develop corrective plans.
- Coordinate and lead account service team to ensure efficiency, effective and timely delivery of business solutions.
- Develop and maintain service delivery plan and strategic account plan.
- Lead and manage the recruitment and induction of consultants to ensure business resource plans have been achieved
- Provide leadership, coaching and support to teams and consultants to ensure that they perform to the maximum of their abilities
- Resolve escalated commercial and contractual issues or complaints, if needed and in line with company policy.
- 10 years of solid recruitment experience in a leadership capacity in outsourcing, RPO, MSP or related internal/onsite recruitment and agency
- Expertise within the Financial Services sector eg. Banking, Insurance, Investment or related
- Proven expertise in leading and motivating a team.
- CEI Certified is a must
- Very good knowledge in Financial industry hiring requirement or related
At Randstad we take data privacy seriously. For us to help you find a suitable job, we need you to send us certain personal information, including your contact information, education and relevant work experience. When you send us this information, we will assume you consent to using it to help you find a job.
EA Licence No: 94C3609
Registration No: 1660432
Name: Phoebe Cullen
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager - RPO
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG