Talent Sourcing Specialist (Sales & Marketing)
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2663
Position Title: Sourcing Specialist
- Identify and engage top talent through proactive strategic sourcing & screening
- Well-known, global Cloud & Data Infrastructure leader with solutions across various business units
- Initial 12 month max term contract (with view to extend)
- Flexible working options available, based in Sydney or Melbourne
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Regional Account Manager, you will be joining a brand new RPO solution focussed on identifying talent across the Sales & Marketing space for a global web services leader. As the Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing candidate attraction initiatives with a strong focus on strategic/proactive sourcing for Sales & Marketing or ICT business units
- Shortlisting, screening, qualifying candidates, and building strong talent pipelines to meet hiring requirements
- Advising on current market conditions, as well as driving innovative initiatives to uplift employer branding
About the Ideal Candidate
- Ideally worked in a similar role (i.e. Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition, Talent Specialist, Talent Advisor, Sourcing Specialist etc.)
- Proven abilities to proactively engage top talent through innovative sourcing strategies
- Experience recruiting Sales & Marketing professional in FinTech, ICT, Cloud or Telecommunications industry
- Developed stakeholder management, exceptional communication, and time management skills
About the Organisation
A well-known, global IT Services leader that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms and data storage for individuals, companies, and government organisations. Culture is key for this organisation as they utilise the same leadership principles at every level, to every role, to ensure a cohesive, collaborative and innovative work environment.
About the Benefits
Randstad Sourceright offers an incredible assortment of employee benefits, including bonus share plans, loyalty leave per year of service, healthcare and retail discounts, and the recent introduction of our work-away program where employees can combine up to 8 weeks of leave and global remote working opportunities per year - among others!
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia
Click ‘Apply Now’ to express your interest, or contact Gray Lynch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Sourcing Specialist (Sales & Marketing)
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU