Team lead RPO (Maternity Coverage)
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur MY
Requisition Number: 2676
Position Title: Team Lead
Team Lead (Maternity Coverage)
6 Months Contract
Key Stakeholders: Client hiring managers, client HRBP, client Talent Acquisition, account delivery team, account leader and RSR management.
Main accountability areas for this role:
- Development and Coaching
- Client Management
- Administration and reporting
- Conducting advisory intake sessions using market intelligence and defined sourcing strategy (Recruitment Strategy Framework)
- Accountability for collection of candidate market intelligence specific to competitor remuneration & benefits
- Team training and development.
- Accessing and sharing market intelligence during intake sessions and aging requisition reviews
- Conducting role triage to ensure load balancing
- Aged requisition management
- Sourcing strategy review – engagement of sourcing expertise to problem solve
- Talent community quarterly evaluation and monthly ROI analysis
- Source of hire review in collaboration with RSR Sourcing Master to drive improvements
- Financial performance management
- Minimum relevant Bachelor’s degree, post graduate degree or equivalent ideal
- 4+ years of recruitment experience
- Ideally experience in an internal recruitment function or RPO/BPO model
- Demonstrated ability to lead a functional area of the company and make critical business decisions
- Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving
- Superior coaching skills
- Able to interact with high-level decision makers Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of company
- Proven ability to balance between guarding the organization and supporting execution and delivery.
- A proven track record in developing and implementing cultural and organizational changes.
- Proven ability to work independently and without the back up of standard practices. To solve many issues in a pragmatic way whilst at the same time develop a framework of sustainable processes.
- CEI License
Community / Marketing Title: Team lead RPO (Maternity Coverage)
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur MY