Talent Sourcing Specialist - Technology
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2680
Position Title: Sourcing Specialist
- Identify and engage top talent through proactive strategic sourcing & screening
- Support various recruitment projects with a focus on technology
- Initial 12 month max term contract (with view to extend)
- Flexible working options available, based in Sydney or Melbourne
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will be joining tight-knit, collaborative sourcing team focussed on identifying talent across the Technology space for various clients across our RPO solutions. As the Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing candidate attraction initiatives with a strong focus on strategic/proactive sourcing for ICT business units
- Shortlisting, screening, qualifying candidates, and building strong talent pipelines to meet hiring requirements
- Advising on current market conditions, as well as driving innovative initiatives to uplift employer branding
About the Ideal Candidate
- Ideally worked in a similar role (i.e. Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition, Talent Specialist, Talent Advisor, Sourcing Specialist etc.)
- Proven abilities to proactively engage top talent through innovative sourcing strategies
- Experience recruiting ICT professionals in FinTech, IT, Cloud or Telecommunications industry
- Developed stakeholder management, exceptional communication, and time management skills
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our depth of experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition, from permanent employees to contingent and contractor workforce, with our key offerings of Managed Services Provider (MSP) Programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), and Integrated Talent Solutions.
About the Benefits
Randstad Sourceright offers an incredible assortment of employee benefits, including bonus share plans, loyalty leave per year of service, healthcare and retail discounts, and the recent introduction of our work-away program where employees can combine up to 8 weeks of leave and global remote working opportunities per year - among others!
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia
Click ‘Apply Now’ to express your interest, or contact Gray Lynch on email@example.com.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Sourcing Specialist - Technology
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU