Client Solutions Director
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 2731
Position Title: Client Services Director
Job title: Client Service Director
The Client Service Director is the strategic layer of Client delivery responsible for ensuring account delivery is aligned to client expectations and coaching the creation of a strategic account road map which is aligned to client business objectives and clearly demonstrates the link between client market performance and effective talent acquisition.
The CSD coaches Account Leader performance and career growth through account trend analysis across critical areas such as transformation to advisory, proactive sourcing and talent community performance, aged requisition management, HM and candidate satisfaction trends and most importantly team member development and growth.
- To support the outperformance of account leaders and teams through co-development of the three legged stool account roadmaps inclusive of Continuous Improvement, Technology and Strategic Account Roadmaps aligned to client business objectives
- Review data trends to understand future landscape and ensure effective navigation to exceed client expectations
- To coach and grow leadership teams to support APAC continued new client acquisition
- Implement effective change management to ensure adoption of new technologies, ways of working or initiatives which support continued evolution of talent advisory
- Drive financial performance to out-perform budget through coaching on productivity and account expansion across additional countries or labour categories
Reporting to: Country Head or Regional Account Vice President
Key Stakeholders: Client head of Talent Acquisition and/or Procurement category owner, Account Leader and Account team and RSR management
The main accountability areas for this position are:
- Client management
- Operations management
- People management
- Change Management
- Financial performance management
- Review of account stakeholder mapping and communication to ensure key stakeholders understand delivery progress.
- Ownership and proactive engagement with assigned senior client stakeholders to understand client vision/strategy and subsequent alignment to account roadmaps
- Review of three legged stool account planning – 1. Continuous Improvement roadmap which is reviewed monthly and owned by Account Leader, 2. Technology roadmap which is reviewed six monthly and jointly owned by Account Leader and CSD and 3. Strategic Roadmap which is aligned to client business objectives, reviewed annually and co-created by Account Leader and CSD but owned by CSD
- Co creation with Account Leader on Quarterly Talent Advisory Meeting deck to ensure thought leadership content aligned to client business objectives and Strategic Account Roadmap
- Review of both client MBR and QTAM deck to ensure client receives effective work output and delivery 72 hours before scheduled client meeting
- Participation in client Monthly Business Review which is an Operational KPI review
- Leadership role in the Quarterly Talent Advisory Meeting
- Monthly review with Account Leader of following operational measures
- % aged requisitions – problem solving where required
- Sourcing effectiveness – source mix
- Satisfaction surveys – key themes
- Talent community hires impacting TTF and aged requisitions
- Lean Sigma initiatives
- Technology adoption
- Adoption of new ways of working following Lean Sigma process improvement implementation
- Continuous Improvement road map progression
- Quarterly Gr8 Conversations to understand career aspirations of each Account Leader
- Creation of Individual Development Plan in collaboration with Account Leader following Gr8 Conversations
- Weekly 1:1 with direct report for operational review
- Consistent improvement in Peakon engagement scores which are measured quarterly
- Leadership of 9 Box and high potential identification together with supporting L&D initiatives to accelerate high potential growth
Change management: Driving effective change management specific to effective adoption inclusive of:
- ways of working as an output of Lean Sigma initiatives
- new technologies
- new initiatives to support the transition to talent advisory
Financial performance management:
- Effective forecasting of potential surges or reductions in volume demand and impact on financials
- Mitigation planning to ensure financial performance is achieved
- Management of financial penalties to mitigate risk for RSR and penalty pay-out
- Thorough understanding of the contract to ensure that all risk is mitigated, invoices submitted and paid correctly
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum relevant Bachelor’s degree, post graduate degree or equivalent ideal
- 10 years of recruitment experience & 5 years Leaderships experience
- Ideally experience in an internal recruitment function or RPO/BPO model
- Working with a mix of short term and longer term objectives; & hands on execution, from concept to delivery
- Demonstrated ability to lead a functional area of the company and make critical business decisions
- Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving
- Superior coaching skills
- Able to interact with high-level decision makers Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of company
- Proven ability to balance between guarding the organization and supporting execution and delivery.
- A proven track record in developing and implementing cultural and organizational changes.
- Proven ability to work independently and without the back up of standard practices. To solve many issues in a pragmatic way whilst at the same time develop a framework of sustainable processes.
Competencies: All employees are required to exemplify the full suite of Randstad competencies and behaviours however the key leadership competencies for this role include:
Intellectual strength Leveraging strong intellectual power to identify pattern and draw insights from information in order to conceptualize strategic direction, solve problems and identify opportunities.
Agility Leveraging proactively to address change on all dimensions. Anticipate change and view situations from different perspectives whilst keeping pace in decision making to realize opportunities and mitigate risks.
Excellent execution Driving excellent execution by setting robust processes to execute strategies and follow through with strong monitoring and operational navigation to ensure results. Being firm and courageous in leading execution.
Lead Enabling teams to deliver high performance by providing direction and clarity of purpose, a focus on accountability and the orchestration of efforts. Set high standards and provide the support people need.
Connect Identify potential for synergies across the business and build commitment to achieve shared goals. Thrive on working with people that represent a mix of backgrounds, insights and perspectives.
Partner Building strategic partnerships with clients & stakeholders. Actively shape the external environment for the success of Randstad, leveraging personal credibility and thought leadership in getting people onside.
Courage to challenge Shows courage and confidence to speak up skilfully, challenging others even when they are confronted with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances.
Business acumen: Builds and delivers professionalism through combining commercial and HR expertise to bring value to the organisation, stakeholders and peers.
Decisive judgment: Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information quickly. Uses information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify options, make recommendations and make robust, defendable decisions.
Curious: Be future-focused, eager to understand and open-minded; seeks out evolving and innovative ways to add value to Randstad.
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility.
Sourceright’s delivery encompass all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP.
Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive growth mind-set to deliver the advisory mind set our clients expect.
Community / Marketing Title: Client Solutions Director
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG