Talent Advisor - IT
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2884
Position Title: Sourcing Specialist
Come and join a globally recognised market leader that rewards talent and changes people’s lives. Bring your point of view, grow your career opportunities, and work with some of the most prestigious brands to contribute to the next great advancements in the Asia-Pacific region.
Be our next Talent Advisor among one of our many teams across Sales and Marketing (Commercial, Public Sector, Start-up/Specialty, Professional Services), Support (Premium Support, Enterprise Support, IT Support), Infrastructure Services (Network Engineering, Data Centers), and Utility Computing. The possibilities are endless.
About the Role
- You are a strategic and consultative advisor who works with an experienced team of Recruiters/Sourcers to hire the best tech talent for our rapidly growing clients
- You identify ways to deliver consistent and scalable recruitment experiences and yearn to optimise operational processes
- You drive the best possible candidate and referee experiences, delivering on key internal SLAs
- You drive vital channels for candidate feedback and participate in important recruiting/HR initiatives
- You are an owner of projects related to diversity, assessment, channel segmentation, and more
- 5+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting including designing hiring strategies
- Advising hiring managers, and executing a recruitment plan
- Track record of successfully managing multiple requisitions concurrently
- ATS experience relating to sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new ways of hiring, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
About the Offer
- A great environment and work/life balance: we are rated 4.4 on Glassdoor - the highest inside the industry
- A portfolio of well-known brands, industries and clients to explore whilst you advance your career
- Above market total compensation
- All the newest HR, search & match, selection, marketing and data innovations you will need to be exceptional in your role
- A role that stays flexible - we’ve been supporting our clients remotely for more than 15 years, giving you the opportunity to build your career from your home office
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Direct Sourcing and Blended Workforce Solutions.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, click "Apply" now or email Rebeesh.Raveendran@randstadsourceright.com.au for more information.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Advisor - IT
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU