Talent Specialist, Sydney (Banking & Finance)
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 2966
Position Title: Talent Advisor
- 12 months max term contract (with view to extend further)
- Full-Time with flexible work arrangements (70% working from home)
- Proactive sourcing for talent within the Banking & Finance space
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Account Lead, the Talent Specialist will actively identify and present candidates to Hiring Managers for roles across the organisation within the Banking & Finance space.
Unlike traditional end-to-end recruitment, you are mainly responsible for sourcing, screening suitable candidates, and managing them through to the interview stage before handing over to the internal talent team.
About the Responsibilities
- Taking job briefs and working with hiring managers on best approach/strategies to source top talent
- Proactively identifying potential candidates using a variety of sourcing methods, or through direct approaches, and building strong talent pipelines/communities to meet future hiring needs
- Presenting shortlists to hiring managers and recommending candidates for interview, and working closely with the internal talent team to ensure smooth and efficient process
- Acting as a trusted advisor to hiring manager; sharing current market intel/trends and driving initiatives to uplift employment branding
About the Candidate
- Talent Sourcing Specialist with min. 2 years experience, preferably within Banking or Financial Services, and demonstrated skills in volume recruitment (managing up to 30 roles at a time)
- Exceptional engagement and business partnering skills, ability to communicate, advise and influence stakeholders, and drive to deliver solutions
- Flexible and adaptable to fast paced environments, process driven, and the ability to multitask, and meet deadlines
- Self starter, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, and a true passion and dedication for a seamless positive candidate experience
About the Client
A global bank with over 2 million customers in Australia; providing a range of products and services including Personal Banking, Credit Cards, Home Loans, Superannuation, Personal Loans, and Insurance.
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia, and is required to complete pre-employment background checks prior to commencement.
Click ‘Apply’ to express your interest. For more details about this opportunity, contact Izzy Pinto on 0427 871 972 or email@example.com
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Specialist, Sydney (Banking & Finance)
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU