Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 3035
Position Title: Account Manager
Reporting to: Client Services Director
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth.
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers.
We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
In Randstad Sourceright, we have an assignment-based culture where you will be provided with endless opportunities to support different clients and be able to gain knowledge and exposure to different processes and best practices.
Reporting to the Client Services Director; key purpose of the role of an Account Manager will be
People management - focusing on development, retention and people engagement
Financial and commercials - as an account manager you will have the opportunity to be a P&L owner, be responsible for profitability of the account and driving commercial goals. This is not a key requirement for the role and extensive training and coaching will be provided.
Operational governance - in this role, you will have accountability of designing and execution of operating cadence both with internal RSR stakeholders and client stakeholder, overall accountability of achieving and exceeding service level agreements and KPI’s
Stakeholder management - this includes both building and maintaining a sound relationship with RSR internal stakeholders as well as client stakeholders
● Providing clients with a specialist recruitment solutions and maintain pro-active and constructive relationships with clients by demonstrating an understanding of the business, the requirements and set expectations according
● Manage senior stakeholders in fast-moving, client environments within the business acting in an advisory capacity
● Develop an effective sourcing and talent community strategy to meet the Business needs
● Deploy effective recruitment delivery and attraction strategies, using relevant sourcing channels to reduce time to hire and increase direct delivery and drive account profitability
● Lead and manage the on-site teams, driving the team to ensure that people development, productivity, account profitability and client satisfaction are priorities at all times
● Manage a team of recruiters to achieve delivery targets and contractual SLAs by providing objectives, direction and continual and real time feedback on progress
● Drive down non-compliance, leverage on Randstad Sourceright infrastructure to provide advice on country regulations that impact hiring process in a client environment
· Experience working in an RPO environment as an account leader, managing a team is essential to be considered for this role
· Experience delivering or participating in Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business reviews
· People management is essential to be considered for this role
· Experience using reports, dashboards and data to drive hiring decisions, forecast and designing and execution of sourcing and talent attractions strategies
· Professional services and financial services experience is an advantage
· Previous experience owning a financial/ P&L is an advantage but not a requirement, Training will be provided in this role.
“Certificate of Employment Intermediaries certification is required.
If you don’t have this accreditation we will prioritize you obtaining this before going onto client site”
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Lena Sng at email@example.com for more information.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG