Talent Acquisition Specialist (Financial Services)
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 3056
Position Title: Talent Advisor
- Focus on talent partnering while supported by Sourcing Specialists
- Specialist recruitment solutions within the financial services sector
- Internal talent acquisition function with a well regarded global banking group
- Sydney CBD location, hybrid working arrangements
Provide expert advice on recruitment best practices. Drive service delivery and influence hiring outcomes. Established RPO team. ASAP Start
Working as part of a collaborative team, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver targeted recruitment drives to attract and engage top talent within the financial services sector. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing proactive sourcing strategies and building strong talent pipelines to meet hiring requirements
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to understand and define current/future skills requirements, and delivering effective market mapping/identification of talent
- Providing market insights to support key hiring decisions and advising on recruitment best practices
- Supporting and/or managing various recruitment projects and devising innovative initiatives to build strong employer branding
- Delivering exceptional service and overall recruitment experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Demonstrated end-to-end Talent Acquisition experience in a RPO or in-house function, specialising in Banking or Financial Services
- Strong networks and knowledge of the Australian market, and a track record of engaging talent through innovative sourcing strategies
- Highly commercial, with proven relationship management and influencing skills across a broad range of stakeholders
- Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude, process driven and solution focussed
- Exceptional communication, organisation and time management skills
A global bank with over 2 million customers in Australia; providing a range of products and services including Personal Banking, Credit Cards, Home Loans, Superannuation, Personal Loans, and Insurance.
The successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment background checks, and MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
Click ‘Apply’ to register your interest, or for more details about this opportunity, please call Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist (Financial Services)
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU