Recruitment Business Partner
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 3127
Position Title: Recruitment Business Partner
Recruitment Business Partner
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP. Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mind-set.
The role is responsible for ensuring the client and relevant stakeholders receive advisory services from RSR inclusive of market intelligence, creative sourcing strategies and problem resolution. The candidate achieves this by spending 55% of their time directly engaging with HMs and driving the effective use of Talent Communities which are prequalified and interested candidates who want to join our client.
- To transition RSR delivery from a transactional reactive model to an advisory proactive and solution oriented capability.
The main accountability areas for this position are:
Conduct Advisory Intakes:
- Conducting advisory intake sessions using market intelligence and defined sourcing strategy (Recruitment Strategy Framework)
- Accountability for collection of candidate market intelligence specific to competitor remuneration & benefits
- Training team members on how to conduct advisory intake sessions through demonstration
- Accessing and sharing market intelligence during intake sessions and aging requisition reviews
- Conducting role triage to ensure load balancing
- Aged requisition management
- Sourcing strategy review – engagement of sourcing expertise to problem solve
- Talent community quarterly evaluation and monthly ROI analysis
- Source of hire review in collaboration with RSR Sourcing Master to drive improvements
Aged Requisition Analysis and Problem Resolution:
- Scheduling of aged requisition review with relevant Hiring Managers and problem resolution to diminish TTH while improving quality
- Quarterly analysis of all aged requisitions with root cause analysis
- Development of strategy to prevent aged requisitions inclusive of revisions to sourcing channels, diversity campaigns, aggregation of candidate data specific to competitor compensation offers, role triage and review of talent communities to align with demand forecasting and aged requisition analysis.
Talent Community Return On Investment
- Quarterly review of Talent Communities to ensure alignment with demand planning and aged requisition analysis
- Weekly review of Talent Community health to ensure ability to take qualified and interested resumes to intake sessions
- Coaching of team members on effective use of Talent Communities
Development and Coaching:
- Coaching of team members to advisory intake capability through demonstration and on the job coaching
- Weekly review of talent community health and relevant coaching to ensure effective brand representation and candidate representation during intake session
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum relevant Bachelor’s degree, post graduate degree or equivalent ideal
- 5 years of recruitment experience
- Ideally experience in an internal recruitment function or RPO/BPO model
- Working with a mix of short term and longer term objectives; & hands on execution, from concept to delivery
- Demonstrated ability to lead a functional area of the company and make critical business decisions
- Detail oriented, logical and methodological approach to problem solving
- Able to interact with high-level decision makers
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Proven ability to balance between guarding the organization and supporting execution and delivery.
- A proven track record in developing and implementing cultural and organizational changes.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Business Partner
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG