Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka IN
Requisition Number: 3175
Position Title: Talent Advisor
● Initiate a range of sourcing activities, such as publishing vacancies, networking and conducting referrals, to ensure a regular supply of candidates that meet client’s current and future demands.
● Develop and manage the recruitment process for clients through sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, briefing and preparing candidates, organizing interviews and sometimes, negotiating remuneration packages to ensure client needs and expectations are met in a timely manner.
● Provide advice to clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career progression opportunities to facilitate the recruitment process.
● Review and improve recruitment methods to ensure selection techniques and recruitment programs are effective and meet client needs.
● Promote positive relationships and strong partnerships to protect the candidate experience
b) Client management Key activities:
● Develop and maintain relationships with the client to ensure a good understanding of their current and future priorities.
● Keeps well-informed about additional opportunities for RSR and communicates this to manager.
● Maintain regular contact and reviews with the client/s to understand their recruitment needs and ensure that expectations have been met.
● Keep abreast of and analyze market and sector developments to ensure personal business and specialist technical knowledge is updated and to support the provision of consultative service and market intelligence to clients.
c) Administration and reporting Key activities:
● Complete and update client and candidate details in administration systems to support effective management information reporting.
● Generating reports on RSR and client specific databases (as required).
● Real time updates for timely and accurate record keeping
● Process management in line with client specific processes
● Comply with company policies and procedures including business principles, misconduct reporting procedure and competition law compliance policy to meet Randstad’s expectations concerning professional conduct.
● Participate in regular meetings with the team and the manager to maximize synergies, discuss market developments, to share experience and knowledge.
● Comply with legislative requirements at all times.
Key Performance Indicators:
KPIs for each RPO may be different, but are largely based around the below:
● Number of placements made
● % of client vacancies filled through direct sourcing
● Time to fill vacancies
● Number of new candidates interviewed
● Growth of active database
● Number of candidate interviews
● Technology adoption
● Adherence to RPO processes
The key competencies for this role include:
1. Client focus
2. Commercial Acumen Best People
4. Team working
6. Work under pressure Excellent Execution
7. Passion for results
8. Commercial drive
9. Planning and organizing
10.Attention to detail Superior Brands
11.Promoting core values
Knowledge, skills and experience:
● Knowledge and/or experience of the sector or business line
● Applicant tracking system
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Advisor
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bengaluru, Karnataka IN