Talent Advisor - Banking
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 3202
Position Title: Talent Advisor
Senior / Talent Advisor
Reporting to: Account Manager/Account Director/Account Lead
Main accountability areas for this role:
- Sourcing, Recruitment and Candidate Management
- Client Management
- Administration and reporting
- Initiate a range of sourcing activities, such as publishing vacancies, networking and conducting referrals, to ensure a regular supply of candidates that meet client’s current and future demands.
- Develop and manage the recruitment process for clients through sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, briefing and preparing candidates, organizing interviews and sometimes, negotiating remuneration packages to ensure client needs and expectations are met in a timely manner.
- Provide advice to clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career progression opportunities to facilitate the recruitment process.
- Review and improve recruitment methods to ensure selection techniques and recruitment programs are effective and meet client needs.
- Promote positive relationships and strong partnerships to protect the candidate experience
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client to ensure a good understanding of their current and future priorities.
- Keeps well-informed about additional opportunities for RSR and communicates this to the manager.
- Maintain regular contact and reviews with the client/s to understand their recruitment needs and ensure that expectations have been met.
- Keep abreast of and analyse market and sector developments to ensure personal business and specialist technical knowledge is updated and to support the provision of consultative service and market intelligence to clients.
- 3-4 years of recruitment/talent acquisition experience within the Banking industry.
- More experienced candidates will be considered for senior positions.
- CEI certified
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Advisor - Banking
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG