Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka IN
Requisition Number: 3224
Position Title: Talent Advisor
Job title: Talent Advisor
Experience : 4- 8 years
Main accountabilities :
a) Recruitment and candidate management Key activities:
● Initiate a range of sourcing activities, such as publishing vacancies, networking and conducting referrals, to ensure a regular supply of candidates that meet client’s current and future demands.● Develop and manage the recruitment process for clients through sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, briefing and preparing candidates, organizing interviews and sometimes, negotiating remuneration packages to ensure client needs and expectations are met in a timely manner. ● Provide advice to clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career progression opportunities to facilitate the recruitment process. ● Review and improve recruitment methods to ensure selection techniques and recruitment programs are effective and meet client needs. ● Promote positive relationships and strong partnerships to protect the candidate experience.
b) Client management Key activities:
● Develop and maintain relationships with the client to ensure a good understanding of their current and future priorities. ● Keeps well-informed about additional opportunities for RSR and communicates this to manager. ● Maintain regular contact and reviews with the client/s to understand their recruitment needs and ensure that expectations have been met. ● Keep abreast of and analyse market and sector developments to ensure personal business and specialist technical knowledge is updated and to support the provision of consultative service and market intelligence to clients.
c) Administration and reporting Key activities:
● Complete and update client and candidate details in administration systems to support effective management information reporting. ● Generating reports on RSR and client specific databases (as required). ● Real time updates for timely and accurate record keeping ● Process management in line with client specific processes ● Comply with company policies and procedures including business principles, misconduct reporting procedure and competition law compliance policy to meet Randstad’s expectations concerning professional conduct. ● Participate in regular meetings with the team and the manager to maximise synergies, discuss market developments, to share experience and knowledge. ● Comply with legislative requirements at all times.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
● Knowledge and/or experience of the sector or business line
● Applicant tracking system
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Advisor
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bengaluru, Karnataka IN