Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 3280
Position Title: Talent Advisor
About the role
Randstad Sourceright is currently looking for a new Talent Advisor to join one of the account teams will be working onsite for one of our clients.
As a Talent Advisor you are end-to-end responsible for the hiring process of each open job requisition. You will lead and drive all stakeholder conversations and work closely with the sourcing specialist in the team to execute a successful ready to market strategy.
You will play a critical role in the hiring process by bringing a data-driven advisory mind-set to each conversation. Our goal as an organisation is to share market and talent intelligence with our hiring managers to help educate hiring managers on supply and demand for candidate skills and competitor activity. The Talent Advisor educates the hiring manager on challenges and provides the necessary data to design solutions in order to succeed in identifying top talent in the market.
Randstad Sourceright regularly surveys hiring manager satisfaction and data led advisory are key to client success.
- Understand client hiring objectives and the impact of each role recruited for
- Share market and competitor intelligence to educate the hiring manager on supply & demand
- Create sourcing strategies to support successful talent identification, engagement and conversion to new hire
- Fill requisitions in a timely manner
- Proactively communicate with the hiring manager on requisition status to ensure the hiring manager is not chasing a status update
- Initiate a range of sourcing activities, such as publishing vacancies, networking and conducting referrals, to ensure a regular supply of candidates that meet client’s current and future demands.
- Develop and manage the recruitment process for clients through sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, briefing and preparing candidates, organizing interviews and sometimes, negotiating remuneration packages to ensure client needs and expectations are met in a timely manner.
- Promote positive relationships and strong partnerships to protect the candidate experience
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client to ensure a good understanding of their current and future priorities.
- Keep abreast of and analyse market and sector developments to ensure personal business and specialist technical knowledge is updated and to support the provision of consultative service and market intelligence to clients.
- Execute all recruitment activities within the client system of record achieving 100% compliance
- Process management in line with client specific processes
- Comply with company policies and procedures including business principles, misconduct reporting procedure and competition law compliance and data security policies
- Participate in regular meetings with the team and manager to update status, ask for help or provide input into proposed strategies
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 3+ years of recruitment experience preferred
- Ideally CEI certified
- Ideally experience in an internal recruitment function or RPO/BPO model
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility. Sourceright’s delivery encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP. Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive growth mind-set to deliver the advisory mind set our clients expect.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Advisor
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG