Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 3281
Position Title: Sourcing Specialist
About the role
The role of Sourcing Specialist is key to the success of Randstad Sourceright. Our Sourcing Teams are highly trained and skilled individuals who are not reliant on job boards or LinkedIn but use the wealth of unique RSR sourcing channels to identify hard to find talent.
A tenacious knack to quickly execute research techniques and a determination to uncover hidden online information is essential for success. The ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment, where you will manage your daily activity to identify leads and engage people online and over the phone is vital.
- Execute all sourcing activities such as advisory requisition intake, sourcing, screening and submitting into clients.
- The advisory intake is critical to success with the sourcing specialist providing insights into the competitor talent landscape and sourcing channels necessary to engage talent.
- The sourcing specialist is responsible for candidate identification and engagement.
- The Sourcing Specialist will be working onsite with the client.
- Demonstrated understanding of the competitive talent landscape
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple requisition assignments across 1 or more industry sector
- Ability to source diverse candidates to meet client diversity targets
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 2+ years of sourcing/recruitment experience preferred
- Ideally CEI Certified
- Ideally experience in an internal recruitment function or RPO/BPO model
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility. Sourceright’s delivery encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP. Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive growth mind-set to deliver the advisory mind set our clients expect.
Community / Marketing Title: Sourcing Specialist
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG