Location: Hyderabad, Telangana IN
Requisition Number: 3603
Position Title: Recruitment Coordinator
As a Recruiting Coordinator - Scheduler, you are responsible for the recruiting coordination
steps of the hiring process such as scheduling phone interviews with hiring managers,
scheduling technical phone assessments, confirming calendar invitations, and rescheduling
interviews as needed. You will interact frequently with candidates, recruiters, and interviewers
ensuring interviews are executed seamlessly.
● Support client hiring goals through efficient interview coordination and scheduling
● Organizing travel for candidates, reserving meeting rooms, and coordinating batch days
or other special recruiting events
● Recruitment process compliance adherence and system administration
● Collaborate on special projects to drive efficiency and streamline processes
● Work closely with the leadership team for providing seamless support
● Provide administrative, organizational and scheduling support.
Required skill-set & qualifications:
● Minimum bachelor’s degree from a UGC/AICTE accredited university
● 1-2 years of corporate experience, preferably in a staffing or HR environment
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Highly proficient skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email applications
● Skill in independently prioritizing, planning, coordinating, organizing, leading, and
monitoring multiple interviews
● Ability to exercise discretion in scheduling, handling, processing and disclosing
information of a confidential, and/or sensitive nature.
● Knowledge of different time zones across the globe - specially US, Europe & Singapore.
● Proven ability to work within a team environment
● Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
What’s in it for you:
● Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
● Join a diverse and inclusive workplace
● Join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement
● Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
● Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help
companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s
experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the
contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP)
programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
With 60 years of global HR heritage and 25 years of being HR pioneers in India, Randstad is
India's market leading HR services provider offering the broadest portfolio. We attract the best
people, and invest in their development. We challenge them to perform to the best of their
ability, and to seize the opportunities out there in the world. Our employee value proposition of
"Making Work Meaningful" is what we believe makes us a high-performing and meritocratic
Click here to know more about us - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thwl6lODI1Q&t=14s
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Telangana IN