Location: Hyderabad, Telangana IN
Requisition Number: 3706
Position Title: Process Trainer
As a Trainer, you will manage, design, deliver and maintain core training programs. Successful candidates will have a strong service mindset, superior communication skills, must be detail oriented with a concern for quality and process improvement, and have a keen attention to detail.
● Development of training content & activities to support learning objectives
● Review and make recommendations regarding training setting, content analysis, and delivery format
● Ensuring successful execution of training needs
● Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
● Deliver training to Talent Acquisition teams and assess competency goals
● Provide ongoing coaching, feedback and continuous education and improvement
● Collaborate on special projects.
Required skill-set & qualifications
● Minimum bachelor’s degree from a UGC/AICTE accredited university
● 2-4 years of corporate training experience, preferably in a staffing or HR environment
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Solid understanding of business communications
● Proven ability to work within a team environment
● Ability to take direction and execute a plan
● Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills (10/10)
What’s in it for you
● Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
● Join a diverse and inclusive workplace Randstad Sourceright - India
● Join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement opportunities
● Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
● Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
With 60 years of global HR heritage and 25 years of being HR pioneers in India, Randstad is India's market leading HR services provider offering the broadest portfolio. We attract the best people, and invest in their development. We challenge them to perform to the best of their ability, and to seize the opportunities out there in the world. Our employee value proposition of "Making Work Meaningful" is what we believe makes us a high-performing and meritocratic Organization.
Click here to know more about us - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thwl6lODI1Q&t=14s
Randstad is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome people from all walks of life - race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Process Trainer
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Telangana IN